ATUM - The Smartest Roof in India.
The only Electric Roof in INDIA. A roof built with innovative technology that benefits your pocket and the environment.
What is a Traditional or Conventional Solar set up?
- Conventional standard solar modules take about 100 Sq. ft for 1 kW (Very little optimization because of walkways)
- GI shed replacement happens every 10 years due to corrosion over time (Not a leak proof solution)
- Prone to damage during high wind speeds; Not a fire-resistant solution
How is ATUM different?
In simple terms ATUM is ROOF + SOLAR integrated in a single product with very important attributes that are not available in traditional solar panels such as
ATUM is Fire Resistant
ATUM can withstand wind speeds upto 200 kmph
ATUM is a leak proof application
ATUM has a life of 45-50 years
ATUM offers min. 20% more installed capacity
How does ATUM give 40% more?
Solar cells are integrated in a fiber cement board. You can walk over the panels without causing internal cracks.
Standard Design for conventional
Edge clearance of 1 meter from each side & with walkway
No of modules – 460 Nos (ref)
Optimized Design for conventional
Edge clearance of 1 meter from each side & without walkway
No of modules – 500 Nos (8.70%)
(No walkway & no edge clearance)
No of modules – 648 Nos (40%)
- Conventional standard design is to keep 1 meter clearance from all the edges and walkways after suitable intervals, which reduces plant capacity, but ATUM since it is edge to edge gives you up to 40% more capacity.
- Conventional 1kWp SPV needs 100 sq.ft area where as ATUM needs 66.5 Sq.ft only.
- Leak proof roof for lifetime of 45-50 years, where GI shed need replacement typically after ~10 years.
|Type of cells||: Poly-Crystalline cells|
|Total Cells||: 72 Cell Module|
|Module Wattage||: 320 – 330 Wp|
|L x B x H||: 1980 x 1010 x 14 mm|
|Weight||: 22.5 Kg / Sq. m|
|Frame type||: Frameless|
|Temp. range||: –40˚C to +85˚C|
|Hail||: Max. dia. of 25mm with 23m/s impact speed|
|Max Capacity||: Snow 5400 Pa, Wind 2400 Pa|
Certifications & Warranty.
- ATUM is BIS Certified
- ATUM is certified PID free
- ATUM is certified by Lean Maestro for winds speed of 200 kmph
- ATUM is leak proof tested by JNTU
- ATUM has class A fire rating
- ATUM is UL Certified
- ATUM offers a product warranty of 10 years
- ATUM offers performance warranty for 25 years
- The price of ATUM is equivalent to the cost of [Roof + Solar in the Conventional solar system]
- At the same price the client benefits by attributes that aren’t available in conventional solar system such as :
- Leak proof application
- Fire Resistant product
- A product to withstand cyclonic winds
- A product with a life of 45-50 years
Product Information courtesy: www.atum.in
Let’s get in touch
We will get back to you shortly